10 Healthy & Delicious Breakfast Ideas to Start Your Day

Staying healthy is tough, especially when you’re a college student on a ~major~ budget. But, with a little inspiration, you can find ways to make a delicious, healthy meal – without breaking the bank. Next time you’re in a breakfast rut, check out any of these 10 recipes:

1. Sun Butter, Banana, & Chia Seed Toast

This is one of my personal favorites, especially since it’s quick and easy!

2. Skinny Fried Egg & Avocado Toast

Who doesn’t love something that has avocado in it?!

3. Overnight Oats

We suggest you even add some fresh fruit and granola to make it taste even better!

4. Banana and Almond Butter Pancakes

These pancakes include few ingredients and are very easy to make! They also taste so good you might just forget that they are ~good for you~!

5. 5 Minute Quiche in a Mug

With a little prep (just five minutes), you can have a delicious little quiche for breakfast!

6. Acai Bowl

We recommend you try making your own acai bowl! This way it is unique to your tastes and it will save you a little money instead of going out and buying one.

7. Yogurt Parfait

You can make your very own yogurt parfait with any fruit and yogurt of your choosing!

8. Breakfast Burrito

If you’re someone who needs a big breakfast to start your day, then I would definitely recommend making your own breakfast burrito! You can add your own protein and vegetables to it to make it exactly how you like it!

9. Avocado, Bacon, & Eggs

Most will agree, this is a delicious and healthy way to start your day (especially if you’re avocado crazy)!

10.  Mango, Avocado, & Spinach Smoothie

Don’t knock it till’ you try it! It is actually super yummy and super healthy!

Time to chow down!