10 Best Themed Parties to Throw

We all know the classic college party themes: toga, 80’s, luau, etc. As fun as those are, it can get a little repetitive. At this point in the semester, a fun and innovative party theme is a great way to de-stress and get creative with your friends. Here are 10 innovative themes that are sure to make your next party memorable and original.

1. Middle School Dance

Get ready to party like its 2011! Dust off those gauchos and Aéropostle shirts because it’s time to do the Cupid Shuffle.

2. Olympics

Come with your friends dressed as different countries and play games to earn points. At the end of the night, award the winners!

3. Vine

Vine may be dead (RIP) but we can honor our fallen friend by dressing up as our favorite 6-second masterpieces.

4. Pajama Party

Get cozy with your friends for a true slumber ~partay~!

5. Holidays

Who says your favorite holiday can only come once a year?

6. Memes

Bring your group chat to life by embodying the meme you relate to the most.

7. Wig

Not only is this the perfect time to try out the hairstyle you’ve been too afraid to commit to, but this is also your opportunity for an IRL wig snatch.

8. High School Stereotype

Nerd, Jock, Prom Queen? Dress as whoever you were or wish you could have been in high school.

9. Coachella

As the weather gets warmer and the sun starts to shine, breakout those flower crowns and forget the fact that Coachella is actually 2,711 miles away from North Benson Rd.

10. Party Animals

Whether you’re Tarzan or Jane, an animal party is sure to bring out your wild side.