The 10 Best Stores to Get Darty Dresses

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

With darty season just around the corner, collegiettes have a lot to look forward to. Besides obsessing over the beautiful weather of springtime, we can’t wait to go out and buy the newest darty dresses. Whether you are a preppy girl at heart who loves bright colors and fun patterns, or go for something a little funkier, I’ve got you covered! Besides, who wants one more thing to worry about?

1. Nasty Gal

Nasty Gal has a wide range of fun and funky dresses and rompers that appeal to a more bold style. Perfect for those who don’t mind pushing the fashion boundaries.

2. Boohoo

This is a really great place for lots of options and really nice basics at good prices (This maxi is only $20!!)

3. Urban Outfitters

Urban is the perfect place for fun and easy to wear dresses. They have a slight variation in styles. They include fun and girly dresses to dresses that are a little grungier. Perfect for people who like lots of fun option, and great deals if you hit up the sale rack.

4. Revolve

Revolve is another great place to look for lots of options. They have a wide price range allowing you to splurge or keep an eye on your budget. Not only that, but they also have great quality clothing and lots of styles and designers.

5. SWELL

This is the best place for those point days that we all love so much! It has that surfer and beach feel. It has a wide range of fun colorful patterns.

6.Lulu*s

Great dresses and great prices. This is a little more on the preppy side with nice bright colors and class shaped dresses.

7.Pacsun

Pacsun has reasonable prices with nice basic dresses that would definitely be a point day staple. They have lots of colors with a good variety.

8.  Nordstrom

Of course everyone knows Nordstrom and their reliable dress options. Another great selection for a large range of styles that anyone would love.

9.Topshop

Topshop offers classic style with a European flare.. They have great simple colors and are always on top of trends.

10. Free People

Although a bit pricier, Free People has the best blend of boho and a soft feminine style. Their sift dresses and rompers always have amazing bright and floral colors for spring!

Darty on, Stags!

Erin Price

Fairfield

Erin is Freshman at Fairfield University. She loves spending time with her family, friends, and her two dogs. Erin enjoys fashion, yoga and music. She is happy to be part of the Her Campus family! Make sure to follow her Instagram:@erin_price121
Pamela is currently in her senior year at Fairfield Univerity where she is majoring in management. In her free time she enjoys working out, spending time with friends and family and binge watching reality television. *guilty*.... Follow her on instagram! @pamelagrant