priscilla du preez WacbrU86JIw unsplash
priscilla du preez WacbrU86JIw unsplash

10 Best Gifts To Buy a Boyfriend

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Fairfield chapter.

For all of you collegiettes with boyfriends this holiday season, stress no more. We’ve found you ten amazing gifts that we are sure your boyfriend is going to love!

1. Cologne

Cologne is a great gift for not only him, but also for you. With this gift, you get to decide what scent he will constantly smell like.

2. Music Speaker

A music speaker is a perfect gift for any guy who listens to music on a daily basis! Some speakers to consider include the Bose Mini Soundlink, JBL Portable Speaker, Big Blue Party Speaker, or Beats by Dr. Dre Portable Speaker.

3. Sweatpants

A guy can never have too many pairs of sweatpants, so buying them another pair makes for a great gift!

4. Socks

Socks are a gift no one ever really asks for, but a gift that everybody needs.

5. Sneakers

Buying sneakers might be a little trickier than buying a pair of socks. You’ll need to be sure of your boyfriend’s’ size and what style shoe he’ll like most. If you know this information though, you might just get “girlfriend of the year.”

6. Cool Wall Décor

A new poster or flag is a great inexpensive yet thoughtful gift to get a boyfriend – it also shows you’re listening to what they like too!

7. Wallet

Boys never think that they need a new wallet. They’d most likely keep the first one they ever purchased, even as they see it is hanging on by a single thread. A new wallet might be exactly what your boyfriend needs, even if he might not know it.

8. Food

You can’t lose if you buy a boy food. We’re not telling you just to go out and buy a bag of Doritos and call it day, though. Be creative and put together a basket with his favorite candy and snacks. Have fun with it!  You can even throw in movies or scratch tickets to make it unique!

9. Sunglasses

Sunglasses are definitely on the more expensive side. However, if you have been dating your boyfriend for a significant amount of time, maybe you are looking to buy him something a little more expensive this year.

10. Tie/Tie Clips

A nice tie is a good gift because it’s likely that in the very near future your boyfriend might find himself needing to wear one. Also, if you buy him a tie that you like, he has no choice but to wear it!

Good luck and happy shopping!

Fairfield University '19
Alexis DiZenzo is a motivated Connecticut native. She attends Fairfield University where she is majoring in digital journalism and minoring in marketing. She is currently co-campus corespondent of Fairfield's Her Campus chapter. Along with managing Her Campus Fairfield, Alexis has interned with The Secured Lender Magazine, and NBC Sports. She is a contributing writer for Elite Daily as well as Thought Catalog. In the early stages of her college career, Alexis has taken the initiative to reach far among the stars and achieve goals early on. She has a great sense of editing, writing, publishing, marketing and leadership as well as strong interpersonal skills. (And a fun-loving, outgoing personality!) Alexis' favorite book (and movie) is The Great Gatsby, she lives by the words of Carrie Bradshaw and you could definitely find her on a beach, soaking up the sun. Instagram @alexisdizenzo www.alexisfdizenzo.com