This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Serum: Serum can be part of your skincare routine to add extra moisture to your face. You apply it before your moisturizer and after you cleanse your face so that it directly and easily absorbs into your skin. Different types of serums are used for different purposes and should be used at different points of the day, so be sure to do your research and check the instructions! (Source: Into the Gloss)

Moisturizer: You should wear moisturizer twice a day as part of your skincare routine. It is often used after you cleanse your face (if you don’t use serums), after you use your serum, or after you use a toner. During the day, moisturizers should be used before sunscreen or any other facial products that you use. This is important for creating a barrier between your skin and any damages that could occur from sun and pollution. In addition, moisturizers also do just as the name states: keeps your face moisturized! This is especially important no matter what the season may be. There are different kinds of moisturizers with different textures depending on your preferences. (Source: L’Oreal Paris USA)

Eye Cream: I don’t know about you, but I was told that eye cream is for old people. However, that’s not really true! Eye cream helps slow down the skin around your eyes from aging too quickly. Did you know that that area tends to age the fastest? Eye cream is usually used during the night so that it has time to absorb into your skin as you are sleeping. There are different kinds of eye cream to be used for different purposes ranging from anti-aging, puffiness, to dark circles. Start your research to see which eye cream product is best for your needs! (Source: Vogue)

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.