photo of corn field
photo of corn field
Aaron Burden/Unsplash

What Are You Wearing to Thanksgiving Dinner?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

It’s that time of year again! The holidays are soon approaching and that means that it’s time to up our style game. Lucky for you we have some Thanksgiving outfit ideas that you can wear to any occasion that you may have planned for this holiday. So sit back and relax as we inspire you with some fashion finds.

#1. Cute and Comfortable

Image courtesy of We Heart It

If you are looking for something laid back and comfortable, consider pairing a slouchy sweater dress with some leggings. The key to this simple outfit is to accessorize. Show your inner personality with the statement pieces of your choice.

#2. Chic and Edgy

Image courtesy of Pinterest

If you are looking for an outfit that has a little edge and spunk to it, consider pairing a sleek leather jacket with some hot heeled-boots. Finish your look with a simple t-shirt and a fall-themed color palette like the one in the photo above.

#3. Dressy

Image courtesy of Pinterest

If you are looking for something a little more dressy, consider pairing a chiffon shirt with some fitted jeans or fitted khakis. Finish off your look with some statement rings and heel boots or wedges.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.