The Ultimate Spring Break Plan

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Spring break is right around the corner and we are very excited to spend some time relaxing and enjoying a stress-free week! We recently received our Spring Break Her Campus Survival Kits and it is the perfect essentials kit to organize days of spring break fun.

If you are looking for something to do that is fairly inexpensive and simple to do, keep reading because we have a quite a list for you.

Spring Break Plan #1: Go to the beach

If you are already planning to spend your spring break at the beach or if you live in a warm weather part of the country, then stock up on Alba Botanica®’s Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen SPF 45 to protect your skin from the sun’s harsh rays. Spending the day at the beach is both relaxing and a big mood-booster. For those of you who hate the sticky feeling of sunscreen, Alba Botanica®’s Hawaiian Green Tea Sunscreen is a moisturizing sunscreen that is both water resistant and quickly absorbent. A big bonus for this product is that this sunscreen is also coral reef safe and biodegradable! Grab your beach gear and head to the nearest water, because you deserve a little me-time to just sit back and relax.

If you are not a big beach person but you still want to have that bronze glow, then don’t worry because we’ve got you covered. L’Oréal Paris’ Sublime Bronze Self-Tanning Towelettes is a great product to recreate a streak-free and natural-looking tan. Plan a staycation and enjoy your indoor beach day!

Spring Break Plan #2: Explore the city

If you are a city gal at heart, then an inexpensive and fun way to spend your spring break is to explore the city! You never really need a reason to just get dolled up and have a photoshoot. In fact, what better way to both explore your city and take some amazing photos than by sightseeing? This semester’s Spring Break Her Campus Survival Kits have four products that are perfect for this spring break plan: Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow, Bedhead by TIGI’s Superstar Queen for a Day Spray Thickening Spray, Bedhead by TIGI’s Get Twisted Anti-Frizz Finishing Spray, and Buxom Cosmetics’ Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in “Wine Me.”

Almay Shadow Squad™ Eyeshadow is a great eyeshadow quad to create a monochromatic makeup look. This is a perfect combination for Buxom Cosmetics’ Va-Va-Plump Shiny Liquid Lipstick in “Wine Me.” Almay’s eyeshadow quad comes in four different styles ranging from satin, matte, metallic, and glitter. Once you’ve got your makeup look, use Bedhead by TIGI’s thickening spray for extra volume to show off your inner model. Finish your look with Bedhead by TIGI’s anti-frizz finishing spray and you are photo ready!

*Do you want 20% off your entire purchase from Buxom Cosmetics? Use the coupon code “HERCAMPUS” at checkout!

Spring Break Plan #3: DIY Arts and Crafts Day

Arts and crafts are a great stress-free activity that you can partake. With Krazy Glue’s All Purpose Singles pack, you can spend all day nourishing your creativity! Craft for your room or maybe DIY some gifts for your sorority sisters – the possibilities are endless!

There are so many things that you can do during spring break. These are just a couple of ideas that we have brainstormed for you. What will you be doing this spring break?

All Gifs from Giphy.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.