TV Shows to Binge Watch Over Break

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Such a good, classic show that it ran for more than eight seasons. If you’re into sci-fi and a kickass, female heroine, you’ll love this show. It’s a classic!

2. Gossip Girl

Another great classic! If you’ve already seen it, you can always binge watch it again. We all did once want to be Blair Waldorf, don’t deny it.

3. Stranger Things

A Netflix original, this show is so amazing you’ll watch the entire first season in a matter of a few days. If you haven’t yet seen it, watch it before the next season comes out. 4. Supernatural

Another series for sci-fi lovers to watch and the two main characters are super dreamy for all of us that want two hunters to protect us.

5. One Tree Hill

If you haven’t seen this show yet, I am so sorry for you, because this show is absolutely amazing. It was such a classic binge watch, but be careful or you’ll finish it too fast and develop post-show depression.

6. Friends

Ugh, the class that never gets old. Watch this show on Netflix and just laugh, laugh, laugh.

7. How I Met Your Mother

If you have already seen Friends, this show was created by the same writer and is so funny too. Watch it!

8. Damages

I know not many people have heard of it, but I watched this show and loved it. It’s about a young lawyer (Rose Byne) who’s trying to become successful. She works under a fierce veteran lawyer (Glen Close) and things turn crazy. It’s such an amazing cast and plot. So suspenseful!

9. Shameless

This is a super popular show that many people are bingeing right now.

10. Bones

Bones is such a classic, with David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel, you have two amazing actors in the leading roles. If you love shows like CSI, Criminal Minds, or Law & Order, you will definitely love this show.

Senior at Franklin and Marshall College. Psychology Major
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.