Tekla Iashagashvili ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Tekla Iashagashvili

Major: Sociology and Business, Organizations and Society

Hometown: Tbilisi, Georgia (the country, not the state) – At this point I’ve said this more times than I can count haha

HC: Activites on Campus?

TI: I am Vice Chair of Club Council and a student member of Common Hour Committee and Marketing and Communications Trustee Committee. I also interview international applicants at the Admissions Office.

HC: Favorite and least favorite thing about December?

TI: Favorite thing about December is the holiday spirit and being at home with my family. Least favorite – cold.

HC: Best study spot?

TI: Reference room in Shad is definitely the best!

HC: What book have you re-read the most?

TI: The Lord of the Rings  

HC: Best Memory at F&M?

TI: I have a lot of great memories at F&M. This one was not at F&M, but with friends from F&M. We went to Cherry Blossom Festival in D.C. and had a really great time! 

HC: Ben Franklin or John Marshall?

TI: Ben Franklin

Cari Lamba is currently a junior at Franklin and Marshall College. She is an English literature major and is a member of the National Honors Fraternity. She loves to read, travel, and anything to do with corgis.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.