Summer to Fummer Friday Night

On September 5th, the College Center was taken over by Boardwalk carnival games and giant inflatables! Put on by the social programming group, F&M Options, there was something fun for everyone. Students tested their throwing skills and wowed the crowd while playing bottle-ring-toss. If they were lucky enough they could win a raffle ticket for some awesome door prizes. Anyone with a sweet tooth enjoyed the variety of mini cupcakes provided. They even had a bacon-flavored cupcake! Over at the photo booth, groups of friends gathered together to strike a silly pose in their balloon hats. From there they could meet and greet the sisters of the new sorority on campus, Alpha Xi Delta. There were a ton of Fummers. Even our mascots, Ben Franklin and John Marshall, were spotted in the basement DJ-ing the music and schmoozing with the freshmen!

Kristina is a senior HerCampus writer at the beautiful Franklin and Marshall College located in Lancaster, PA. For the last two years, she has been writing for the F&M chapter of HerCampus. Her other campus activities include tutoring for the physics department, editing the yearbook, and DJing for the WFNM radio station. Kristina graduates this year with a major in Astrophysics and minor in Applied Mathematics. She aspires to take her writing and science skills, and become a researcher in the field of atmospheric science.