absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
absolutvision Z20wtGu1OH4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Some Of Our Favorite Fall Dessert Recipes

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

I don’t know about you, but oftentimes I commemorate the beginning of a holiday with delicious treats. Do you have a favorite recipe that you usually make during the fall season? Here are some of our favorite fall baked goods:

When you can’t get enough of pumpkin

Pumpkin is a signature fall icon. If you love all things pumpkin, then these recipes are for you.

Cinnamon lover anyone?

Pumpkin spice isn’t a thing without cinnamon. Here is a delicious recipe involving cinnamon to complement your pumpkin desserts.

Because life isn’t complete without cranberry

Does anyone else think of Thanksgiving when they think of fall? Bring on the cranberry!

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.