Rainy Day Outfits for Your Personalities

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. The Preppy Girl

A classic look of a light colored button-up paired up with a sweater. This timely look could be paired up with a pair of khakis and blazer or paired down with a pair of dark blue jeans and a nice fall jacket.

2. The Trendsetter

Create your look with leather jacket over either a flare or straight skirt. Adding on either a sweater or sheer/chiffon button up to add a spark of chic to your outfit.

3. The Bohemian

Pair your rain boots with a cute floral or plain, flowy dress as your signature look. Adding in a long, simple necklace and a flowy fedora will complete your look.

4. The Comfy Girl

A comfortable t-shirt dress with jeans or leggings are the way to go for a comfortable day out in the rain when you have to get to class. Pair it up with a chunky cardigan and infinity scarf for a chilly day out or a light utility jacket with a simple scarf for warmer days.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.