Quanece Thompson ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

HC: Name?

QT: Quanece Thompson

HC: Class year?

QT: 2018

HC: Major/minor?

QT: Joint Animal Behavior and Theater Major

HC: Hometown?

QT: Bronx, NY

HC: Favorite ice cream flavor?

QT: Cookies and Cream

HC: Favorite quote?

QT: We were born to be real, not to be perfect.

HC: Fav memory of F&M?

QT: Last year, we received a lot of snow and I wanted to go sledding with some friends. However, we didn’t have a sled so we ending up getting large trash bags from dhall and cut holes in them so we can basically become a human sled. I know it sounds really crazy, but we went to Buchanan Park and picked the biggest hill we could find. At the top of the hill, I started to run and tried to slide down the hill, and it was a disaster because I ended up just tumbling down the hill and almost fell into a tree. 

HC: Ben or John?

QT: John because when I was the mascot, I dressed up as him.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.