Motivational Quotes to Get You Through the End of March

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

For those of us that have had an extremely stressful week the first few days back from break, here are a list of some motivational quotes to help you get through the rest of the month. Soon enough, it will be reading days, then finals, and then off to Myrtle we go!

1.  Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid.  –Albert Einstein

2.  We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.  –Abraham Lincoln

3.  If you can’t figure out your purpose, figure out your passion. For your passion will lead you right into your purpose.  –Bishop T.D. Jakes

4.  Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you. –Dr. Seuss

5.  The most successful people are those who are good at plan B. –James Yorke

6.  Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm. –Winston Churchill

7.  You must do the thing you think you cannot do. –Eleanor Roosevelt

8.  The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why. –Mark Twain

9.  You can never cross the sea until you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. –Christopher Columbus

10.  Just believe in yourself. Even if you don’t, pretend that you do and at some point, you will. –Venus Williams

11.  A smooth sea never made a skilled sailor. –Franklin D. Roosevelt

Happy studying! 

Just a girl who likes too much hockey, too much Netflix, and too many books.
Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.