Men’s Soccer Enters the NCAA Tournament

Let’s give a shout out to our Diplomats on the Men’s Soccer Team. Over the last weekend F&M Men’s Soccer (16 – 1 – 2) got to host the first and second rounds of the NCAA tournament, making it F&M’s fifth appearance in the NCAA. This is F&M’s second consecutive year after reaching the Elite Eight last season. On Saturday’s (November 15) game the Diplomats faced off against Johnson & Wales for the first time in program history. The team came out with a 1 – 0 victory over J&M. F&M then moved up to face Rochester in Sunday’s (November 16) game. After a long game and the score tied at 2-2, F&M took down Rochester with a series of penalty kicks. Coming out with a 4 – 2 score, F&M advances into the Sweet 16. They will face SUNY Oneonta this coming Saturday (November 22) at 11AM. Show your Diplomat pride by supporting the men through their journey to winning the tournament!

Kristina is a senior HerCampus writer at the beautiful Franklin and Marshall College located in Lancaster, PA. For the last two years, she has been writing for the F&M chapter of HerCampus. Her other campus activities include tutoring for the physics department, editing the yearbook, and DJing for the WFNM radio station. Kristina graduates this year with a major in Astrophysics and minor in Applied Mathematics. She aspires to take her writing and science skills, and become a researcher in the field of atmospheric science.