This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Hometown: Carmel, NY

Year: Junior

Relationship Status: Single

Activities on Campus:  Varsity Football

Hobbies? I’m a big fan of doing anything outdoors. I like baseball and training for football.

What is your idea of a romantic date? A dinner at dhall then a short walk across Hartman.

Best Pick-up Line? You’re so beautiful you made me forget my pick-up line.

Something embarrassing about you? I don’t wear underwear 90% of the week. *giggles* All ass.

Thoughts on one night stands? I have had some but would rather have something more consistent.

Favorite memory at F&M? The slip and slide at 4 am during finals week on Hartman.

Three must haves? My bros, family, sports.

Can men and women be just friends? Let’s be serious. At some point, friends or not, you’re going to hookup. Being friends after is up to you.

Plans for the future? Geo/Bio research on a different continent or the Navy.

Do you manscape? Yes, it’s a must for everybody.

Why he is our Cutie: Not only is Marc Palmer extremely good looking, but he is also a motivated student athlete. When he’s not hitting the opposition on the field, he is hitting the science books. If you couldn’t tell from his interview, he is also very funny… and not shy about his lack of underwear. Marc has a ton of things going for him and we know he has a promising future ahead of him. The staff at Her Campus is crossing their fingers that he will ask one of us on a romantic date to the dining hall and a walk across Hartman green.