This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Have you picked out your Thanksgiving dinner outfit? Here are some outfit ideas for you:

1. Dressy

If you are looking for a dressy outfit, then this is perfect for you. A dress or skirt is usually a good call for making your outfit a bit more dressy. Substitute boots for heels or a nice pair of flats to complete the look. Don’t forget to accessorize!

2. Comfy and Put Together

If you’re looking for an outfit that doesn’t substitute comfort for fashionable then consider wearing a comfortable dress. Dress it up with knee-high boots and accessorize.

3. Comfort at its Finest

Thanksgiving doesn’t have to be a stressful event! Wear your favorite pair of sweaters and leggings or jeans for a cozy night in with your family for Thanksgiving dinner.

All images are from Pinterest.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.