Kyle Seelig ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Kyle Seelig ’15

Hometown: Medford, NJ

Major: BOS and SPM joint major

Relationship Status: Member of the Lonely Hearts Club

Activities on campus: Brother of Phi Kappa Tau fraternity; Intern for the Ware Institute for Civic Engagement; Teacher for the Boys & Girls Club

Describe yourself in three words: How can I?

Favorite color: Blue or green, depending on the mood.

Favorite spot on campus: Nothing is better than the quad during the last 3 weeks of school.

Favorite band: The Avett Brothers

Favorite vacation spot: Stone Harbor/Avalon at the Jersey Shore (the nice one).

Favorite animal: Sloth, because they know how to chill out and have a good time.

Guilty pleasure: Honestly, Luna Bars are amazing.

Celebrity man crush: Paul Rudd

Hidden talent: I’m actually not half bad at guitar. Not good, but definitely not bad.

Dream job: Travel the world helping community education development.

First thing you notice about a girl: Her laugh

How do you get a girl’s attention? By being sincere.

If you had a superpower what would it be? Flying because obviously.

What would you write on your tombstone? Those Foundations Courses Really Paid Off

Three wishes: 1. Find a job that makes me happy; 2. Find a girl that makes me happy; 3. iPad mini

What’s on your bucket list before you graduate? I still haven’t gotten my ice cream from Porterfield yet…

Best pick-up line: Did the sun come out or did you just smile?

With spring almost here, what are you most excited about? I can’t wait for the first backyard darty of the semester.

Why he’s our Campus Cutie: He can serenade us with a “not half bad” song on his guitar, and his sincerity and ability to have a good time make us overlook the fact that he’s from New Jersey.

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.