Juliana Knight ’17

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.
Juliana Knight ’17
Major: EnglishMinor: Comparative LiteratureHometown: Schaefferstown, PennsylvaniaActivities on Campus: Symphonic Wind Ensemble, Pep Band, Cooking Club, YAF, Intervarsity, Harwood Leadership Seminar, Writer’s House, HerCampus, and F&M UnleashedWhat’s Your Favorite Thing about F&M? The Writer’s House, it’s a wonderful place to meet other people who are passionate about literature and writing and it’s a beautiful building. They always host interesting events and provide wonderful opportunities for students.What’s Your Favorite F&M Memory? I’d have to say it’s a combination of all the birthday weekends with my friends. Whenever someone in our friend group has a birthday, we go out to dinner and then spend the weekend celebrating. It’s always a great time and we all get to spend time together.What Advice Would You Give to a Freshman? Make the absolute most of your time here. Get involved in organizations you’re passionate about and get to know a lot of people. Find a great balance between your social and academic life and you’ll have a wonderful college experience.What Would You Like to Achieve by the Time You Graduate? I want to be able to look back on my years at F&M and not regret anything. I want to know that I did the best I could while I was here and made the most of it.

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.