This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. A Floral Dress

One thing that you need to have in your wardrobe is a floral dress. This is a simple yet classic piece that you can dress up, dress down, or simply wear alone to any occasion. Are you looking for a great summer or spring dress? Are you looking for a cute outfit for a date? Are you looking for an outfit to a picnic with family? A floral dress is perfect for any occasion!

2. A Floral Skirt

Introducing floral into your outfit can be as easy as wearing a floral skirt. In our opinion, a floral midi skirt is a perfect combination to create a classic look. Not only can you wear this to the office, but you can also wear it every day for a casual outfit.

3. A Floral Blazer

Chic? Grunge? Professional? A floral blazer is a versatile piece that you can wear to add some pizzazz into your outfit.

All images from Pinterest

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.