How to Survive Being Back at College with HC’s Survival Kit!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Thanks to Her Campus and other sponsors, the transition back into school and through midterms was made that much easier this year! The Her Campus Survival Kit is always a life saver during this time. It’s super stressful getting back into the swing of things here at F&M. Between catching up with friends, studying, writing papers, organizing events for clubs, sports, and everything else that is part of the college life, a girl can get exhausted! Especially now that it’s time for midterms, it’s especially challenging to keep your energy up and push on through to Fall Break or Thanksgiving Break or even just the weekend (though everyone knows that’s rarely ever less busy than the week).

All of that being said, we would like to give a huge “thank you” to Her Campus nationals and our sponsors for helping to make this time of the year easier to survive through. Special thanks to: Her Campus, TRESemmé, Penguin Random House, NYC New York Color, Actually She Can, Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener, Martha Stewart Crafts, No Ceilings, MZ Wallace, My Social Canvas, Chipotle, 5 Hour Energy, Palmer’s, Cold-EEZE, and She’s the First.

TRESemmé: Wave Creation Sea Foam and Sea Salt Spray sample bottles

Try out a new hair style as the fall weather approaches!

Penguin Random House: Excerpts from some new novels!

Great for taking a break from stressful studying and reading a novel for leisure.

NYC New York Color: Various waterproof eye shadow samples

This eye shadow is great to try out on the weekends when you’re going out with your friends.

Actually She Can: Pamphlet with short articles tailored to the college-aged woman.

#ActuallySheCan is a great way to get some new information, whether it’s a recipe, a writing contest to win some cash, advice on what to pack, or lists of what a woman actually CAN do, there’s also great advice and interesting content.

Zing Zero Calorie Stevia Sweetener: samples of their sweetener

This sweetener is a great way to spice up your morning cup of coffee or tea!

Martha Stewart Crafts: Glitter pens and crafting supplies

These items will be perfect once crafting for sororities comes around! And even if you aren’t involved in Greek Life, take a night with your roommates or girl friends and make some cute crafts for yourselves.

MZ Wallace: Chelsea Tote

This tote is perfect for every day use when running from classes and meetings. It’s an ideal bag for the busy collegiate!

My Social Canvas: stickers

These stickers are perfect to accesorize your laptop case!

Chipotle: coupons

Chipotle is a college essential as far as food goes. Everyone loves it! These coupons make grabbing dinner there even better, and are perfect for a date!

She’s the First: cupcake bakeoff instruction postcards

She’s the First is a wonderful organization that helps girls in low-income countries go to school!

Thanks to our other sponsors who sent some goodies!

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.