How to Survive Back to School

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Once again, Her Campus nationals have sent us a phenomenal Back to School Survival Kit. With these awesome items, you’ll be set for the semester, to make it through midterms and power through toward break and the holidays. Read over the great items below and then keep a lookout on Her Campus F&M’s social media accounts for chances to win some of these great items.

Andrews McMeel Publishing

Sarah Anderson has written some fantastic books, mainly Adulthood is a Myth and The Roommate Book. These books are written in a light-hearted and hilarious way about being an adult and dealing with that and are accompanied by cool illustrations. Whether you’re a freshmen or a senior, these books can help you with your college experience, whether it’s your transition into dorm life or as you’re preparing to graduate and leave campus.

CamelBak

CamelBak is one of the most reliable outdoor equipment companies and makes especially great drinking canisters. Their newest installment is an awesome insulated mug that only requires you to use one hand, so it’s perfect to hold hot or cold drinks while on the go! It’s perfect for a busy collegiate, especially here at F&M when you’re dashing downtown or to a meeting on the other side of campus.

The DivaCup

This product has become incredibly popular on college campuses, especially here at F&M! Lots of women on campus wear the DivaCup and love it! Try it out for yourself and see what you think. It’s a menstrual cup that’s worn internally and can be worn for up to 12 hours and overnight.

Flying Colors Apparel

This company makes great clothes for any member of a college community, so get some of your F&M gear! They sent us a load of koozies, so you can always keep your drinks warm at the tailgate or during Spring Arts!

Freeman Beauty

Freeman Beauty sent us a bunch of face masks, made from fresh botanicals. When you want to relax, try out one of the four different masks, depending what works best for your skin type, order some sushi from Oka, and watch some Netflix. Your skin will feel refreshed and you’ll be ready to take on the next day.

Juicy Couture

Juicy Couture has always been known for their fashionable clothes and accessories. Luckily for us here at F&M, they’ve sent us some lovely samples of their newest fragrance, I ❤ JUICY COUTURE. This new scent is bold, sensual, and intriguing and you’ll love it!

L’eggs

With the colder weather coming up, you’ll need to have a warm pair of pantyhose to keep your legs warm and give your outfit a professional look when you’re dashing across Hartman. These hose are incredibly soft and a dark color that matches with nearly anything.

Maidenform

These bras will make you feel incredibly confident as you rock the demi push-up, available in lace or satin. The bras are unbelievably comfortable and have adjustable straps so you can easily find your perfect fit.

Monistat

This cream will provide instant relief to any yeast infection you may have, so you don’t have to worry about it during class or pause your busy day to find another solution. Begin using Monistat to treat your infection, but also go see a doctor. Various treatment plans are available with the cream, so figure out which one is best for you. One in three women will get a yeast infection, so keep Monistat handy.

Rimmel London

Rimmel has sent us some outstanding beauty products in this Survival Kit. Whether you want to rock electric blue eyeliner, bright lipstick, or thick mascara, Rimmel has got you covered. Never go out to a party again without feeling fabulous.

Wearsafe

Wearsafe is perfect for the collegiate who frequently travels! It’s a bracelet that includes a device with a button you can push if you’re ever in a situation where you feel uncomfortable. It sends a signal to your preset contacts and provides a live audio stream so they can know what your situation is and send help if you need it. Get the first six months free with the coupon from Her Campus.

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.