This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Are you looking for a way to distinguish yourself among the other participants during sorority recruitment? Hairstyles is one way that you can express yourself. Here are some hair ideas that you can use: 

1. Bandanas

The bandana trend is so in right one! What better way to show off your face with a simple and effortless style?

2. Half-Up Styles

Can’t decide between putting your hair up or down? Why not compromise with a half-up hairstyle!

3. Buns

Long hair can get in the way at times. Here is a cute bun hairstyle that you can incorporate into your outfit!

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.