Gossip Girl Fashion: How To Dress Like Your Favorite Gossip Girl

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

It has officially been 10 years since Gossip Girl graced us with years of fashion, drama, and steamy romances. One of the best things about this show was the fashionable outfits that were worn by Serena Van der Woodsen and Blair Waldorf. Have you always wanted to look like a Gossip Girl? If so, keep reading because we’ve got the perfect fashion tips to help you dress like the girls of Gossip Girl.

How To Dress Like Your Favorite Gossip Girl

1. Serena Van der Woodsen

Have you always wanted to dress like Gossip Girl ‘s favorite it-girl? This is a great fall outfit for those of you who are looking for something casual yet chic at the same time. To copy Serena’s style, pair a white button-up with a statement blazer paired with high-waisted shorts. Whether you decide to finish the look with casual shoes, boots, or heels, this outfit is versatile and can be dressed up or down.

2. Blair Waldorf

Blair Waldorf’s classic and timeless style exuberate elegance everything that makes up a Waldorf. If you want to copy Blair’s style, pair a chiffon shirt with a tweed skirt and some heels. To add the perfect Blair statement piece, finish off the look with a statement necklace to show off your personality.

3. Jenny Humphrey

Little Jenny. Jenny Humphrey’s punk style is easily replicated with her signature jacket. Pair your favorite plain dress with a biker/leather jacket for your perfect Jenny outfit.

4. Vanessa Abrams

Vanessa’s outfit is full of colors, patterns, and everything boho chic! To copy her style, accessorizing is your key to pulling off this look. Pair your favorite dress with colorful jewelry. When in doubt, think about the early 2000s.

Are you ready to become a Gossip Girl? Until next time, xoxo…

Her Campus!

Cover image courtesy of BuddyTV

Images courtesy of Pinterest and Playbuzz

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.