This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. Ice Skating Date

If you’re going ice-skating for your first date, then it is important to wear something warm and comfortable! An outfit idea for this date is to wear a cute sweater paired with leggings and a comfy cardigan.

2. Movie Date

If you are going to a movie theater for your date night, you can opt for something dressy or casual. In this outfit inspiration, you can go comfy and casual by pairing a t-shirt with some jeans and cute shoes or accessories to dress up your look.

3. Dinner Date

Depending on where you are going for dinner, my go-to is a cute dress and some accessories to dress things up.

What is your favorite first date plan?

All photos from Pinterest.com

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.