Fashion Tips for Black Friday Shopping

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

So you’ll be participating in this year’s Black Friday shopping. It’s always a crazy time of the year when sales and discounts start to plague the consumer market. Make sure that you are prepared for these Black Friday fashion tips.

1. Be Comfortable

Image courtesy of Pinterest

When you’re going to be walking for hours, make sure that you are comfortable. Sweatpants and sweaters are the perfect pair to embark on your journey.

2. Stay Warm

Image courtesy of Stay Glam

Depending on where you live, this might not pertain to you. But if you will be shopping at an outlet, then this is a crucial tip! Make sure that you wear something warm to ensure that you will be able to keep shopping.

3. Wear Something Easy to Take Off

Image courtesy of Looktastic

If you will be shopping for clothing items, it will save you some time if you wear something that will be easy to take off. My suggestions would be to wear legging and a sweater that won’t cause static to your hair.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.