This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Fall Bucket List

Autumn is the perfect time to check things off your bucket list. With the perfect weather and the beautiful photogenic scenery ready for you, there are a variety of fall activities that you can do to spice up your life. Check out our fall bucket list for six ideas on how you can make this season fun and colorful.

#1: Go Apple Picking

Photo courtesy of Gal Meets Glam

Fall is the perfect time to go fruit picking. There are a variety of fresh seasonal fruits that you can get from apple orchards near you. Start your adventure by looking for locations near F&M where you can embark on your journey of apple picking! P.S. This is a great opportunity and environment for a photoshoot with your friends!

#2: Engage in Arts and Crafts

If you are a DIY kind of gal, then fall is a great season for engaging in some arts and crafts. When you are not busy with midterms and papers, you can get started on creating some paintings or even knit items for the winter weather. The possibilities are endless!

#3: Take an Adventure at a Corn Maze

Aside from apple picking, there are a variety of corn mazes that you can go see in the Lancaster area. Visiting a corn maze is a classic fall activity for everyone and anyone. As long as you don’t associate it with any horror films, then you should be good to go!

#4: Explore a Haunted House

If you are excited about Halloween, then exploring a haunted house is the perfect activity for you! There are a variety of haunted houses around the area for you to see with your friends and family. F&M hosts an annual trip to our local haunted house, so stay tuned for more information about that!

#5: Go on a Hayride

Whether you decide to go on a hayride or a haunted hayride, there is an occasion for everyone. Plan a trip to the Field of Screams for a trip on their haunted hayride.

#6: Go Pumpkin Picking

Similar to apple picking, pumpkin picking is a classic activity that’s perfect for fall. Not only are pumpkins one of the most iconic symbols of the autumn season, but it is also a great introduction to the fall season. Go pumpkin picking for a photoshoot fun where you get to choose your own pumpkin to decorate for the Halloween season!

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.