This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Erin NapoleonHometown:  Washington D.C.

HC: Major?

EN: Undecided

HC: Activities on campus?

EN: I’m part of the LGH Preceptor Program, where we shadow doctors in different sections of the hospital during the week and get exposure to the field of medicine.

HC: Describe yourself in three words?

​EN: Loyal, Caring, and Fun.

HC: Dream vacation?

EN: I think my dream vacation would be somewhere in the Caribbean. 

HC: What is your biggest fear? Why?

EN: Rejection, because no one likes to feel inadequate and rejection just makes you feel like you’re not good enough.

HC: What is your favorite holiday and why?

EN:  I would say Thanksgiving, not just because of the food but because it’s a time when you can really think about your life and what in it has affected you and help shape you as a person (whispered, “that was deep”).

HC: Favorite F&M memory (so far)?

EN: I would say my favorite memory here at F&M was freshmen year during orientation, when we had dinner with our professors at their houses. That was the first time I really got to know the people in my hall and the people that were going of be in my classes and who I would interacting with on a daily basis, so that was my favorite memory.

HC: What quirky habit do you have?

EN: Sometimes I make weird noises when I’m stressed out. I don’t know, sometimes I have dance parties by myself. I hit that whip!

Thank you so much for having me today. Anytime you have any questions, you know where to find me, you have my digits, so you can just hit ‘em! 

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.