This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

This outfit is perfect for Easter Sunday. Not only is the pastel color scheme screaming Easter, but this skirt is just gorgeous and adds the perfect amount of attention to the outfit.

Not a fan of prints? No worries, because a pastel dress or outfit color scheme is also Easter-appropriate.

Are you looking for something a bit more casual but also dressed up at the same time? Paperbag styled pants have been a fashion piece that we are currently in love with. Match any of these pants with a pastel top and your Easter outfit is complete.

Photos courtesy of Pinterest.

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.