This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Dustin Smith

Hometown:  Lenhartsville, PA

HC: Major?

DS: English – Creative Writing concentration

HC: What made you choose your major?

DS: I’m going to be a chemical engineer, and I wanted to study something totally unrelated to math and science while I had the chance.

HC: What do you like most about being part of the Phi Kappa Psi Chapter?

DS: I like having a place where I can go and just relax and be me and know I’m going to hae a great time.

HC: Describe yourself in three words.

DS: Quiet, lazy, relaxed

HC: What is your favorite holiday and why?

DS: Christmas. My whole family is together and we share gifts and make each other happy all day. It’s wonderful.

HC: What is your dream vacation?

DS: Two weeks in Venice and Sicily staying at nice hotels with my family and riding around in a lot of boats.

HC: What is your biggest fear? Why?

DS: Hurting people. I don’t know how to handle being the reason someone else is hurting.

HC: What is one thing you wish people knew about you?

DS: I’m really shy and awkward and scared of people, but I also really want to know everyone, so I like it when people come up and talk to me. Even though it’s terrifying.

HC: Favorite F&M memory (so far)?

DS: This semester phi psi had a Wolf of Wall street themed date party and my date was beautiful and the house was beautiful and it was filled with beautiful people. I felt like I was in a movie. I couldn’t stop smiling.

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.