A College Student’s Christmas Wish List

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

The holiday season is finally upon us, and we can’t wait to start creating our Christmas wish list! There are a lot of wonderful products that were released this past year, and we are so excited to include them in our 2017 College Christmas Wish List. Are you unsure of what to get your friends for this holiday season? Keep reading for our top five products to give as the perfect gifts for your friends and family. #sponsored

A College Student’s Christmas Wish List

1. Alba Botanica®’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel

Life as a college student can be quite stressful. In the midst of late nights, a busy schedule, and lack of sleep, Alba Botanica®’s Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes Cooling Eye-Revive Gel will make the perfect gift for your busy friends. This travel size product is infused with cucumber, green tea, and caffeine to help reduce puffiness and help you get through your day. Grab some of these products for the perfect stocking stuffer. Still unsure of whether or not you need this? Alba Botanica®‘s products are 100% vegetarian and cruelty-free. #DoGoodDoBeautiful

2. Tarte’s Lights, Camera, LashesTM Mascara

Are you looking for the perfect present to give to your makeup-slaying friends? For all of the beauty gurus in your social circle, Tarte’s Lights, Camera, LashesTM Mascara makes a great stocking stuffer. This cult classic is vegan and curls your lashes to create the perfect voluminous look. #RethinkNatural

3. BeingXSanctuary’s Hand Cream

The winter season brings cold weather and dry skin. Stock up on these BeingXSanctuary hand creams for a bottle of moisture with delectable scents. #SuperBeing

4. Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles 4ct-0.5g

Looking forward to creating arts and crafts for this holiday season? These Krazy Glue All-Purpose Singles are the perfect supplies for your crafting galore.

5. #ActuallySheCan Collab with Le Motto Tank Tops

Created by Allergen, #ActuallySheCan is a female empowering campaign. In collaboration with Le Motto, these soft tank tops are both empowering and cute for your athletic wear. Gift these tanks to your athletic friends or simply anyone who will appreciate these soft tanks.

What’s on your holiday wish list?

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.