This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

It’s the same routine everyone: your annoying alarm blasting and disrupting your peaceful dream, only to find out that you have 10 minutes left until your morning class. In a frazzle, you frantically grab some clothes and aim for the toothbrush to attempt to look presentable for class. BUT WAIT! You’re forgetting about your hair – what hairstyle should you do today? With Bed Head’s dry shampoo and hairspray, you’ll never be in a frazzle again. Find out how you can incorporate these products into the simplest college hairstyle for those crazy and lazy days.

College Hairstyle Ideas

3 Easy Running Late Hairstyles

20 Last Minute Heatless Hairstyles! Fast & Easy

15 Heatless Hairstyles

10 Easy Hairstyles for SHORT Hair

Related: 5 Fall-Themed Makeup Looks

Cover image courtesy of Pinterest

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.