Caroline Greco ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Caroline Greco

Major: Um, French but I’m pre-med… yeah

Year: 2018

Hometown: Bryn Mawr, PA

Relationship Status: It’s chillin’.

HC: What do you do on your spare time?

CG: Well I’m a chem tutor so that takes up a lot of time and Orgo takes up a lot of time (laughs), when I’m not doing that, I’m always with my friends, or I’m sleeping or eating (laughs)… facts.

HC: Tell us about the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

CG: OH MY GOD, what do you mean crazy? That’s a really hard question…Oh my god, one time I taught my mom how to play beer pong. She’s like super conservative too (laughs)… on fourth of July. I taught my mom how to play beer pong and got super drunk in front of her. She was like… I don’t know… I have a video too. It’s pretty funny (laughs). It’s not like that crazy!

HC: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

CG: OH MY GOD! That’s the hardest question on the face of the Earth, probably like a real Philly Cheese Steaks, like actually from Philly, or Mac and Cheese Bites, or Pizza. Any of those three (laughs)!

HC: Spirit Animal?

CG: I would probably be a puppy or a bunny.

HC: Ideal Super Power?

CG: To find whatever I lost instantly, literally whenever I would lose something I would know exactly where it was because I hate losing stuff! I would know exactly where it was; I would never lose anything. Also, the ability to understand and speak every language. I think that would be cool because people could be talking about you and you would know exactly what they’re saying. Like it’d be cool to walk down the street and just understand everything people are saying.

HC: Ideal job?

CG: Like if I could be anything in the world, no matter what I got paid? Definitely a food critic! Definitely! Like world food critic. No weird foods though, like scorpions on sticks or mice on sticks. 

HC: Celebrity Crush?

CG: I go through phases. My last wallpaper was Drake, so lets say Drake, that’s bae!

HC: Ideal date?

CG: Something outside, I think it would be really nice to have a picnic on the beach at night with candles and champagne.

HC: What do you look for in a boy?

CG: I like a good sense of humor, someone charismatic and outgoing, someone that’s athletic, someone who’s smart, and a nice smile.

HC: Favorite memory on campus?

CG: Oh man, there are so many. I literally love my friends so much. I don’t even know. That’s a really hard question. I don’t think I can answer that. I just love my friends and we always have fun together.

HC: Favorite thing to do on campus?

CG: I really would like to just sit on Hartman one day and not do anything (laughs). That is something that I think ideally would be my favorite thing to do, but I have yet to do it. I’m looking forward to that.

HC: Ben or John?

CG: I guess Ben, that’s the homie!

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.