This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Cari Lamba

Year: 2017

Hometown: Doylestown, PA

Major: English Lit, Classics minor

Dream Job: Editor

Why F&M: I feel at home here!

Activities on Campus: Work at the Writers House, editor for Spoon University, editor for the Patsy Post, and Initiate Advisor for Phi Sigma Pi

How’s Being Initiate Advisor: I absolutely love it, there is a lot of planning and work that goes into it but it has been so much fun and I would love to do it again.

Favorite Thing About Being an IA: Being able to really get to know the new class of PSP, the Kappa class has so many amazing, cool people in it and just hanging with them is always a lot of fun. Oh! And helping with bigs and littles, I feel like a matchmaker.

Favorite Quote: “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.” ― Charles M. Schulz

Ben or John: Ben all the way!

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.
Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.