This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Black Friday is almost upon us, which means that it’s time to start looking for deals! Throughout my search of the internet, I have found four beauty deals for this year’s Black Friday. Are you ready to splurge?!

Anastasia Beverly Hills:

Ulta is announcing a 40% off sale for selected Anastasia Beverly Hills Glow Kits starting November 27th!

Image courtesy of Macy’s

Dose of Colors:

Don’t forget about Cyber Monday! Ulta will be having a $10 off sale for their Dose of Colors Lip It Up Satin Lipstick.

Image courtesy of YouTube (@superlady)

Sigma Beauty:

According to Glamour magazine, Sigma Beauty will have free shipping on all orders between November 20-25 in addition to selected sales throughout those days.

• November 21: 30% off brushes using the code BRUSH30
  • November 22: more sales using the codes BUY20, BUY30, BUY40
  • November 23-24: 30% off sale with code BF30!
  • November 25-26: 40% off sale with code BRUSHSET40!
  • November 27-28: 35% off sale with code CYBER35!

Image courtesy of Amazon

Smashbox:

Ulta will be having a 50% off sale on the Smashbox Spotlight Palette.

Image courtesy of HSN

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.