Andrea Suarez ’18

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Name: Andrea Suarez

Major: Sociology and Anthropology, with a focus in Violence & Crime

Year: 2018

Hometown: The Bronx

Relationship Status: Single, as a dollar bill.

HC: What do you do on your spare time?

AS: I like to snuggle with Erin. I like to call my mom on my Hotline Bling. I like to put stuff on my wall, like collage pictures and shit.

HC: Tell us about the craziest thing you’ve ever done?

AS: Oh, during senior week in high school, a bunch of girls went streaking around campus because we were tired of men, so we went streaking. I don’t get the correlation. We didn’t get caught, it was a movement.

HC: If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

AS: OH MAN, I think I could eat Pernil all day (Spanish for pork)

HC: Spirit Animal?

AS: I like to say I’m a lioness. Although earlier today I did say Dustin is my spirit animal, but I think a lion or like a leopard… something fierce. Clearly.

HC: Ideal Super Power?

AS: Read minds. I over analyze everything so I’d like to know what everyone’s thinking.

HC: Ideal job?

AS: My ideal job would be to work with either troubled youth in New York, or with people in rehab as a therapist kind of thing.

HC: Celebrity Crush?

AS: Oh, so many! Oh what’s his name? What’s his name in real life? Jackson Teller from Sons of Anarchy. His name in the show is Charlie Hunnam. He was my background for a while! Bae!

HC: Ideal date?

AS: I don’t know. I’m a very simple girl. Like Central Park in the summer, that’s my ideal date.

HC: What do you look for in a girl?

AS: Nice teeth, and has to make me laugh, and has to accept my weirdness, and someone who likes to snuggle.

HC: Favorite memory on campus?

AS: Well it wasn’t on campus, but it was with people on campus. It was when we were driving back from Westchester our care ride was like! You know it’s the little things. We had like a throwback jam session. It was so much fun with the girls.

HC: Favorite thing to do on campus?

AS: My favorite thing to do on campus is hang out with people. Oh and I love going to the basketball games. That’s my favorite thing!

HC: Ben or John

AS: Ben, cause he had that little kite joint with the key! You know Benjamin Franklin with is little glasses and his bald spot. He’s brilliant. All that hair can’t fit on all that knowledge. 

Karolina Heleno is a student at Franklin and Marshall College majoring in Creative Writing and minoring in Women and Gender Studies. She currently serves as the Communications Intern with the YWCA of Lancaster.
I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.