Anahi Sandoval ’20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

Anahi Sandoval ’20

HC: Hometown?

AS: New York

HC: What are you involved in at F&M?

AS: S.I.S.T.E.R.S.

HC: What is your favorite memory at F&M?

AS: Orientation because I got to meet many people who were minorities just like me. It was nice to know that there was a community for me here on campus.

HC: Favorite place to eat in Lancaster?

AS: La Cocina

HC: Favorite place on campus? *

AS: My room

HC: What inspires you?

AS: My dad working hard everyday for me to get the education he was never able to achieve.

HC: If you could do anything what would you do?

AS: Buy my parents the house they’ve always dreamed of living in

HC: An interesting fact about you?

AS: I am the oldest singling, I have two younger brothers.

HC: Ben or John?

AS: John, because it seems like he doesn’t get much attention

Sandra is an LA native studying Creative Writing at Franklin and Marshall College. When not reading for class, you can find her laughing at memes. She would like to say she enjoys long walks on the beach, but she hasn't taken enough to claim it as a hobby. When asked to describe herself, she will tell you she's a cloud pretending to be human. It's okay if the cloud thing is confusing. She doesn't really get it either. 
Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.