Alex Sauer ’15

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

In honor of Homecoming this past weekend, check out this girl who has helped make it happen!

Name: Alex Sauer

Year: Senior

Major: History and Spanish

Activities on Campus: Her Campus, Blue & White Society, ALOT (Alumni Leaders of Tomorrow), & F&M Admissions

Hometown: North Adams, Mass/ Hershey, PA

What’s Your Favorite Part About Homecoming? My favorite part about Homecoming is seeing all the alumni! I love listening to their stories of their time here, but also about how everything eventually works out. anding is a great reminder of why I love F&M. It’s hard with all the stress of day to day to always appreciate F&M, but Homecoming is always great reminder of why I love F&M.

What’s Your Favorite Thing About F&M? I really love the professors here. They are passionate about their work, but at the same time very caring and look out for their students.

What Advice Would You Give Your Freshman Self? I would tell my Freshman self to not worry about what people think too much and to get out more!

Ben or John? Sorry John, but I am a big fan of Ben. He is just such a character with tons of personality!

Along with being the Her Campus Franklin and Marshall Campus Correspondent, I am also the editor-in-chief of Epilogue, F&M's literary Magazine, Staff Writer for The College Reporter, F&M's student newspaper, and a very active member of Phi Sigma Pi National Honor Fraternity. When not hard at work, you can find me writing, reading, geeking out over Disney movies with my friends, or doing art projects.