ADPi’s Casino Night: The Review

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

ADPi’s Casino Night: The Mane Event!

This past Saturday, October 3rd, between 4pm and 6:30pm, the Alpha Delta Pi chapter here at F&M held their annual Casino Night. The event was held homecoming weekend this year, which allowed students AND their families to participate in a great time and also donate to two amazing causes – The Ronald McDonald House and the Alpha Delta Pi foundation.

For a small entrance fee, those who were interested could gain access to the tent housing Casino Night. Upon entrance, participants received some raffle tickets and also $300 in casino cash. The cash could be used to play a variety of casino games, such as blackjack, poker, roulette, and many others!

At the end of the afternoon, players could turn in their game chips and remaining money for more raffle tickets that they could enter to win some great prizes, such as: a Michael Kors bag, a Wii, a flatscreen SMART tv, a Vineyard Vines tie, a Lush cosmetics goodie bag, or any combination of gift cards to local Lancaster businesses. The grand prize was 2 round-trip tickets to anywhere in the continental United States!

I stayed at the event the entire time and had a blast! Everyone there was dressed in classy dresses or suits and had a great time. There were refreshments and music. Casino Night is always the highlight of the evening!

I attend Franklin & Marshall College and am the campus correspondent of the Her Campus chapter here. I also play flute with the Pep Band and Symphonic Wind Ensemble. I am an editor for the Patsy Post, am involved with F&M Unleashed, a member of Mu Upsilon Sigma, and a Brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a co-ed honors fraternity.