The guys haven’t changed; we just gave them all new nicknames.
1. Rake – Your typical rake in the 18th century would be classified as your average f**kboy in today’s society. In other words, he’s totally gonna play you… so get in the game or get out.
John Tucker must die because he’s a rake…
2. Fop – That guy who is always perfect looking from head to toe, and you can tell he’s really into himself and his appearance, yep, he’s a fop.
Bumper is a highly agitating human being, making him a classic example of a fop.
3. Beau – French for handsome, a beau is a gentlemen, totally agreeable in every respect and definitely crush worthy.
Scott Eastwood is the most gorgeous beau I’ve ever seen.
4. Spark –If you have a secret admirer, lover, or boyfriend, well then this young beau is your spark.
No doubt, Jack is Rose’s beautiful spark.
5. Coxcomb – This guy is conceited, arrogant, and extremely disagreeable to be around, so we stay away from all the coxcombs.
Bradley Cooper is the perfect coxcomb in Wedding Crashers.