Spring, how we love thee, especially at F&M. With the weather finally getting nice, here are the top ten things we love about F&M in the spring:
1. Spring Arts. Free food, free activities, free music, and lots of fun. Nothing is better than Spring Arts when the weather is nice.
2. Everyone out on Hartman. It’s so nice when you can do your studying outside in the sun with all your friends, or just toss around a frisbee outside.
3. A Closer Look. Isn’t it so nice when we have our admitted students day aka A Closer Look, where we meet future Dips and show off how great our campus is? LET’S GO DIPS!
4. More Chances for Classes Outside. Seriously, the professors are much more tolerant of class outside in the spring than in the fall, plus it’s so gorgeous out.
5. Graduation. Okay, so I know this is a bit of a bittersweet one, but it always makes me so happy to think of graduation. I’ll always miss my friends, but graduation gives me a chance to say how proud I am of them and make them feel super special.