Style > Beauty

3 Sorority Recruitment Makeup Looks for Making a Statement

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

So you’re going through sorority recruitment! Aren’t you glad that it’s happening during the winter? The winter weather is perfect for makeup because you won’t have to worry about foundation and mascara running down your face. 

Sorority recruitment can be a stressful time for some, but if you’re a beauty enthusiast such as us, then we know just how what to help – makeup! If you love makeup, then these makeup looks will be perfect for your sorority recruitment outfits.

Day 1: A Casual Look

Day 1 of recruitment is your day to make an impression. Enhance your personality with this subtle and natural makeup look.

Day 2: Professional and Put-Together

Day 2 of recruitment is usually more formal and professional. A clean and simple look if your best go-to makeup look for this day.

Day 3: Formal Beauty

Day 3 will most likely be your most formal day. Experiment with a smokey eye or some colors to pair off your dress.

Day 4: Bid Day!

You’ve made it to Bid Day! What an exciting day for everyone going through sorority recruitment. This day is your chance to show off those pops of color in your makeup look!

Good luck with sorority recruitment!

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.