3 Interview Appropriate Outfits

1. Traditional

A safe and traditional interview outfit consists of three components: a collared shirt, a blazer, and a professional khaki pants. You can't go wrong with an outfit like the one below - it is both professional and clean. Make sure that your clothes are not too tight and that the fit is just right. Flats might be your best friend but heels are also a nice touch to add a little flair to your outfit.

2. Classic

I don't know about you, but sometimes a nice pencil skirt is always a nice touch to a cute outfit. A simple and classic look, a pencil skirt can help add that final touch to your outfit. Pair off your skirt with a chiffon or looser top to balance the tight skirt. Make sure that your shirt is not too tight and your shirt is not too sheer! A good tip for wearing skirts is to wear pantyhose with it.

3. Creative/Business Casual

If you are planning to enter the creative industry, then don't be afraid to mix and match a variety of colors, patterns or even textures into your outfit. Play around with paper bag high waisted pants or textured shirts to showcase your creativity.

All images from Pinterest