This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at F and M chapter.

1. Traditional

A safe and traditional interview outfit consists of three components: a collared shirt, a blazer, and a professional khaki pants. You can’t go wrong with an outfit like the one below – it is both professional and clean. Make sure that your clothes are not too tight and that the fit is just right. Flats might be your best friend but heels are also a nice touch to add a little flair to your outfit.

2. Classic

I don’t know about you, but sometimes a nice pencil skirt is always a nice touch to a cute outfit. A simple and classic look, a pencil skirt can help add that final touch to your outfit. Pair off your skirt with a chiffon or looser top to balance the tight skirt. Make sure that your shirt is not too tight and your shirt is not too sheer! A good tip for wearing skirts is to wear pantyhose with it.

3. Creative/Business Casual

If you are planning to enter the creative industry, then don’t be afraid to mix and match a variety of colors, patterns or even textures into your outfit. Play around with paper bag high waisted pants or textured shirts to showcase your creativity.

All images from Pinterest

Vivian is the current Campus Correspondent and Marketing Director of the Her Campus chapter at F&M, where she has been a member for 3 years. She is a senior at Franklin & Marshall College, studying business and sociology. In her free time, she can be found catching up on TV shows, reading novels, or spending time with her sorority sisters. Her interests include branding, public relations, and marketing.