Your One Stop Christmas Shop

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Your One Stop Christmas Shop

As much as we all love Christmas shopping, finding presents for all our loved ones can often be quite an arduous and time consuming task. So over here at HCX we decided to create a list of the best shops you can go to get ALL your presents. That’s right, you can visit just one of these shops and find presents for all your family, meaning more time for you to find yourself the perfect Christmas Day outfit, or enjoy a yummy glass of mulled wine. Happy Shopping ladies!

1.Marks and Spencer

Firstly if you haven’t seen M&S’s Christmas ad yet, you need to youtube it right now- if not for the fact that David Gandy is a great piece of eye candy, then simply because Rosie Huntington-Whiteley is a gorgeous style icon! Now, Marks and Spencer is your classic shop to get some great traditional pressies. For example, a jumper for your Dad, pyjamas for your Mum (the Rosie for Autograph range is beautiful), slippers for Granny, a cuddly toy for your cousin …the list is endless!

2.The White Company

Entering into a White Company store you will automatically want your home to look and smell exactly like it; delving further into the shop, you’ll want your future wardrobe to contain many of these yummy cashmere knits. So if you’re feeling like splashing out a bit more this Christmas, why don’t you head down to the White Company and treat your family to some gorgeous gifts? Perhaps a new scarf for your sister, or some loungewear for your dad? You’ll be spoilt for choice with this luxury brand.

3. Not On The High Street .com

This is without a doubt one of the cutest present websites ever, and there is almost too much to choose from. You can get some amazing personalised gifts such as jewellery, canvas prints or some great foodie treats. Also, you don’t even have to leave your house to purchase a present from here, as it’s all online! A really great alternative to traditional Christmas presents, and as the title suggest- no one else will have these gifts! Just be sure to order before the 20th December to get it in time for the big day, and earlier if you want something personalised.

4.HMV

If you’re feeling a bit more tech-savvy this Christmas why not pop down to your local HMV and pick up a few winter bargains. Parents always love a good box set to get them through the cold months, why not try Homeland or Game of Thrones? And you would be the best sister ever if you bought your brother those headphones he’s wanted for ages…..

5.Boots

Undoubtedly one of the best shops on the high street, Boots will sort out all of your present woes! Don’t think this is just one for the girls though, Boots have some great gift sets for the men too, for example the FCUK Wash Bag Sports Gift Set or The Real Shaving Co Essential Shave Gift Set. Hurry down there quickly girls, because No.7 has a great special offer on at the moment, if you buy two of their products you can get a free gift set which is worth £29- and it actually has some really great products in it, so get yours now!

Photo Credits: www.handbag.com www.pinterest.com www.notonthehighstreet.com  www.businesszone.co.uk