What to Wear to Safer Sex Ball

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Ladies, let’s get in formation.

The night is almost here and, after many weeks of dieting and spin classes, it’s time to decide what to wear. You’re in shape and feeling fabulous, but this is the point where you either don’t have an outfit and are panicking or you don’t like what you bought five weeks ago and are panicking. Do not fear as we have some last minute tips on how to look your best.

One of the most important things to consider when it comes to the Safer Sex Ball is how comfortable you are going to feel in what you wear. If you’re more than happy to sit on a bus full of drunk people in just a thong then creds to you, gal! But I’m sure most of us would be looking for something a little more conservative. You can wear as much or as little as you want, it is completely down to you. So here are some of our outfit ideas for the big night…

Set

This is pretty straight forward, if you’re confident enough to go out in just your bra and panties then it’s a great option. It always looks great and shows off that hot bod. Stockings and suspenders are a great addition to the look and are super sexy!

Babydolls and Slips

This is a great option if you’re looking for something with a little bit of extra material. It still looks super cute and shows off your best assets. Usually coming in silk or lace, it’s still underwear so you’re not being too shy if you don’t want to be.

Teddies and Bodysuits

Teddies and bodysuits are a great and popular option. You can go for lace or cotton and are more than likely to already have one. Your stomach is going to be covered so you don’t have to worry about bloating or anything. This is something you’ll probably wear again which is an extra bonus!

Corset

These will accentuate your killer curves and look sexy and sultry. Match with stockings to complete the look.

Kimono

Finally, this is a great way to cover up and can be matched with whatever you are wearing underneath. It’s cute, cosy and looks fantastic!

As ever, the secret to looking your best in anything you wear is to be confident! So go forth, dazzle everyone with your fabulous outfit and, most importantly, have a wonderful time.