This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

The end is in sight! Exams will soon be over and we are free to once again be carefree students. But there is only so carefree we can be, waxing regimes must be resumed, nails polished and muscles relaxed.

Here at HCX we have found you the perfect place to unwind! Space Hair and Beauty on the cathedral green offers a little sanctuary away from the craziness of uni. Stevie, the resident beautician, has created a lovely country feel studio that offers modern treatments all at a reasonable price. A few weeks ago she was kind enough to let me try the Le Grand Classique Facial and a Gel Manicure

The facial includes: cleansing, 2 masks, head and shoulder massage using Yonka products which are completely natural, organic and smell beautiful. The treatment aims to purify your skin and give a toned complexion. This facial made a huge difference to my skin, not only did I leave glowing but it also had longer term effects of clearing breakouts I had recently been experiencing. You feel thoroughly indulged after the hour, with soothing music and a lovely atmosphere there is nothing more relaxing. 

The gel manicure was done with such expertise, they are completely student proof, they don’t chip even with all the washing up (we are supposed to be doing). Stevie is lovely to chat to whilst you are getting your treatment, she talks you through everything you are having done with a lot of product knowledge so you know your are in expert hands. 

The salon offers a wide range of treatments including  waxing, much needed for our summer holidays! For bookings and treatment lists take a look at Space Hair and Beauty’s websiteBonus: They offer 10% student discount on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s!!

Hi, I'm Courtney. I am currently in my 1st year of studying Geography, HerCampus is my way to inject some girlieness in my life and get away from the zip off trousers and walking boots. I love all things skin care and beauty and you will often find me mooching round John Lewis' beauty floor. I hope you enjoy my articles and all the other fabulous content!