dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
dan gold 6P 1ba qWDI unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Matt Mintram: Campus Cutie

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

Ladies, this delectable rugby boy is single and most likely to be found in Mosaic or TP, he also has a love of whipped cream…who knows what’ll happen!

Name: Matt Mintram

Year: 3rd

Course: Psychology with Sport & Exercise Science

Relationship Status: Single

Home Town: Cheltenham

What activities are you involved with on campus? 3rd XV Rugby Captain, Rugby Committee Member, the Campus Brand Manager for Studentbeans….oh, and social sec for Exeter S.H.A.G.

What’s your favourite uni moment so far? So many to choose from…mixed fun bus with the hockey girls was a recent favourite, Folie Douce on the Uni ski trips and winning the intramural hockey league with Clitoris Allsorts.

What 3 words would your friends use to describe you: sporty, trustworthy, overly-competitive

What 3 items would you take with you to a dessert island? A banoffee pie, chocolate brownie and whipped cream.

What do you look for in a girl? Haven’t got a particular type but if they’re up for a laugh, can cope with me trying to win at everything, and have good chat then they’d certainly grab my attention.

Apart from being a campus cutie, what is on your Uni Bucket List? Well, my friends have chosen one that involves me shouting ‘ladies in the yard’ in the middle of the library…brilliant. Other than that, I just want to spend my last few weeks in Exeter with my mates in the sun.

Describe an ideal night out in Exeter: Small-scale ring of fire pre-lash, onto TP or mozzas, a few drunken bolt offs at the club, then TP burger/cheesy chips and back to bed.

Lauren is the President/Editor-in-Chief of Her Campus Exeter, as well as the Manager of UK Expansion and a National Writer for HerCampus.com. While she has worked with Her Campus Exeter it has achieved Pink Chapter Level status and has grown to its current status as one of the most successful chapters internationally. She's determined to grow Her Campus in the UK this year and so is looking foward to working on increasing the number of HC UK chapters and to helping the established chapters improve and develop. This summer she was lucky enough to intern in the Her Campus Head Office in Boston, and had the most amazing time -- any time she can go back, she will! In her spare time Lauren loves to play tennis, catch up with her friends, go for long walks in the Scottish countryside or to watch chick-flicks under her duvet. You can follow her on Twitter and Instagram @laurenhudson25.