This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

You may have seen this face before,most likely busting some serious moves on both Arena and TP’s dancefloors or causing utter mayhem in the ultimate late night eatery that is Subway. Dancing and eating habbits aside, it’s Josh Gibson’s fun-loving personality, his killer humour (hotly debated by some) and his ability to put a smile on even the most miserable of faces that have earnt him the coveted accolade of this week’s Campus Cutie.

Name: Josh Gibson 

Year: 3rd 

Course: Human Biosciences 

Hometown: Bath 

Describe yourself in three words

Cheeky, chatty and charming (I would like to point out how proud he was regarding his use of alliteration here) 

What is your idea of a perfect date?

I’d say potentially a picnic with plenty of alcohol on a summers evening overlooking the sea from a cliff top – that way if the date goes badly I can make sure she has a swift exit. 

What do you look for in a girl?

Someone that doesn’t take things too seriously, who’s able to laugh at and with people, being aesthetically pleasing wouldn’t go a miss either. 

What’s your earliest memory?

Falling out of my buggy down some concrete stairs and landing in a slug.

What are you involved in around campus? 

I’m quite into tennis, so this year I’m publicity sec for the club – I also do a bit of tennis coaching too. 

Where do you see yourself in 10 years time?

Potentially living in New Zeleand and ideally working with professional athletes in a sporting environment – basically travelling the world with fit athletes. Anything that gives me the opportunity to analyse Jess Ennis up close and personal sounds good to me. 

Who would you most like to have at a dinner party?

Stephen Fry, George Michal and Elton John- just because they are really interesting people. 

Celebrity Crush

It would have been Cheryl Cole but I wanted to be the one she let ruin her bottom. I’ve always had a soft spot for Jessica Alba.

Best pick up line

If I said you had a good body would you hold it against me?

Favourite night out

I have to say Fresher’s year Rococos was a guranteed good night. Who doesn’t love a £1 happy hour, a secret VIP room – granted everyone was allowed in – and those two glorious female bouncers? Clearing the dancefloor with our request for ‘Jar of Hearts’ is a big uni highlight of mine. The general goings on were just incredible really, if I remeber correctly you had a bit of a Thursday Rococo’s tradition didn’t you Loz? 

Laura is a third year English Literature student at the University of Exeter. Laura has been a member of Her Campus since 2012, when she decided it was time to actually get involved in something CV worthy. Since joining HCX Laura has been heavily involved with the Culture team writing on everything from film reviews to blogging about what to do on your day off. Having never been involved in journalism before Laura has been pleasantly surprised by how much she has enjoyed her time at HCX. This year Laura is lucky enough to be the editor of Local Culture, and is relishing the excuse to explore Exeter in search of article ideas instead of tackling her extensive reading list. When Laura isn't writing for Her Campus, or staring aimlessly at her laptop in the library hoping a first class essay will miraculously appear, she loves to socialise with friends and explore the area surrounding Exeter (especially if it involves a beach).This summer Laura will be interning at OK! Magazine in their online department, as well as gaining work experience in the press office at Arsenal Football Club. Laura will also be relaxing with friends and family and booking as many holidays as possible. After University Laura wants to pursue a career in public relations in the travel and lifestyle industries. She intends to put off becoming an adult for at least another year by embarking on the classic 'gap year' experience and travelling the world- all in the aid of her future career of course...