This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week at HCX, we are in love with 2nd Year Law Student Georgia Slater’s style!

With deep jewl tones and luxurious velvet, she oozes festive glam in this perfect Christmas party outfit.

Forget the ‘Little Black Dress’, Georgia shows us that it is more fun to opt for a sophisticated pop of colour, with the addition of some fabulous heels, to truly wow at any festive occasion.

Dress: American Apparel

Shoes: Zara

Hi, I'm Courtney. I am currently in my 1st year of studying Geography, HerCampus is my way to inject some girlieness in my life and get away from the zip off trousers and walking boots. I love all things skin care and beauty and you will often find me mooching round John Lewis' beauty floor. I hope you enjoy my articles and all the other fabulous content! 
Charlotte is a third year Maths and English student who is President for HCX. She loves reading about the history of major designers and browsing through their latest collections and enjoys running, ice skating and partying! She is also interested in making and designing clothes as well as buying them and has taken several courses in pattern design for Womenswear. A few years ago she ran her own small business making and selling shorts and lounge pants which she hopes to restart soon.  She loves visiting new places and would love to travel to France to improve her French and learn more about the culture and fashion. She thoroughly enjoyed being Deputy Editor for the Fashion and Beauty team in her second year so is very excited to be part of the inspirational HCX team for a third year.