This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Exeter chapter.

This week’s style icon is Flora Carr, a third year English student with a flirty and sophisticated sense of style that we can’t wait to try out ourselves. 

With autumn leaves decorating the ground and the sun hibernating behind heavy grey clouds, we are happily letting our jumpers and jackets rule our campus outfits. While we can’t get enough of cosy, snuggly scarves and coats during the day – we still want the opportunity to shed those baggy layers and look the ulitmate combiantion of  glamorous, sexy and sophisticated at night.  

Flora shows us how we can pull off the perfect evening look this autumn with a tight figure hugging navy dress that will leave a trail of broken hearts. This is matched with some black tights to accentuate those long legs. To finish off the outfit, look no further than some black ankle boots to add a bold twist that will leave you feeling both confident and classy

The perfect touch for any occasion, a navy dress is an autumnal must this year that is guaranteed to steal the show.  

Dress: Zara

Boots: Dorothy Perkins

Bethany is a third year english student studying at Exeter University and is the Fashion and Beauty Editor for Exeter's chapter of Her Campus. In between shopping for the latest trends and reading the latest celebrity gossip and fashion news, she enjoys working out and improving on her fitness. Bethany is also a keen photographer, often seen snapping photos of the night sky and friends. She dreams of travelling the world and discovering its couture, food and sites, and ultimately becoming a successful writer.